Read to Learn
Adult Literacy/Volunteer Program
Share Your Passion for Reading and Help Your Community
- Help others improve their reading and writing skills.
- Training and lesson plans provided
- Trained educator on site
- Ten-week commitment, 2.5 hours per week (substitutes available)
- Choose from several convenient locations in the Northwest suburbs.
- Select morning, afternoon, or evening sessions.
For more information, contact the Read to Learn office at (847) 718-7724,
fill out the Contact Us page, or find us on Facebook.
This project was made possible by a grant awarded by the Illinois State Library (ISL),
a Division of the Office of Secretary of State, using state funds designated for literacy.
Approximately 31% of the FY18 RTL program is covered by federal funds in the amount of $46,885.00.