Adult Ed & Family Literacy Program
CLICK ON PROGRAM FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM BROCHURE BELOW.
The Adult Education & Family Literacy program provides basic educational services to adults who are English as a Second Language learners, the undereducated, the unemployed or underemployed, and/or low income, and who reside or work in our community. Some of the basic skills taught are English as a Second Language, preparation to take the Illinois High School Equivalency test, U.S. Citizenship Training, Basic Reading and Math, and one-to-one reading tutoring for beginning adult readers. All classes are free.
For updated information, visit https://ce.d214.org/adulted/.
FREE Programs and Services
- Adult Basic Education
- GED Preparation (Illinois High School Equivalency)
- Online GED (Illinois High School Equivalency)
- Spanish GED (GED en Español) (Illinois High School Equivalency)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Family Literacy
- Citizenship Services
- Read to Learn (RTL)
- Catherine M. Lee Women's & Children's Center
- Early Childhood Prevention Initiative
Download the Adult Education & Family Literacy program brochure: