Some Community Ed. Travel trips are cancelled and others are still running; please call the CET office for details.
Discover: Community Education Travel
Let us do the planning for you!
The Community Education Travel (CET) staff is ready to help you plan your ultimate
travel experience. With a combined experience of more than 10 decades, there is no
destination that’s too small or too big for CET.
Take a look at our featured Day Trips, Theater/Opera Trips, Motorcoach Tours and
Extended Air Tours. If you don’t see a trip that you like, give us a call and we will work
with you in putting together your dream vacation, whether it’s for you or your plus one,
or two or three…we will work with you in creating that memorable trip.
Why CET? Here are reasons why.
- CET will provide expert guidance in sorting through the multitude of travel information and websites that are out there.
- CET will interpret the complex travel codes and Internet jargon and break it down in a way that makes sense for you.
- CET allows you time savings that cannot be measured; our experts have a world of travel information at their fingertips, saving you countless hours of online research.
- CET is your one-stop shop for convenient vacation planning; we will handle every aspect of your vacation – from airline tickets, to lodging, transportation, excursions, gratuities and more.
- CET can offer you exclusive discounts and will find the best value for your vacation needs.
- CET provides personalized service and helps you navigate difficult decisions. Staff will ensure you go where you want to go, when you want to go while providing timely, insightful and professional guidance along the way.
- CET will work for you, not the travel supplier, to make sure your dream vacation goes without a hitch.
If you would like information on any of our trips, please call 847-718-7709, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in our office at Forest View Educational Center, 2121 S. Goebbert Road, Arlington Heights.
Community Education Travel
email@example.com | (847) 718-7709