Citizenship Preparation Classes
U.S. Citizenship Test Preparation
Go to www.ce.d214.org to register for Fall classes and choose a date and time to come to Forest View for testing.
If you are a permanent resident, consider applying for American citizenship. We can help you to become an American citizen. Important! Bring your green card to the registration.
Location: Forest View Educational Center
- Monday and Wednesday, 6 pm - 9 pm., beginning August 3
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9 am - noon, beginning August 18
- Tuesday and Thursday, 6 pm - 9 pm, Teacher speaks English and Polish, beginning August 4
- Saturday, 9 am - 2 pm, Teacher speaks English and Spanish, beginning August 22
- Saturday, 9 am - 2 pm, Teacher speaks English and Polish, beginning August 22
- Saturday, 9 am - 2 pm, Beginning August 22
Location: Schaumburg Township District Library. Class will be offered online.
Classes: Monday and Friday, 6 pm - 9 pm, beginning September 11.
For more information, contact Ewa Crowe at 847-718-7730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or https://ce.d214.org/adult-classes/citizenship-preparation-classes/
For more information contact:
Ewa Crowe at 847-718-7730 or
We also fill out citizenship applications (N-400 & N-600)
and offer practice interviews for a nominal fee.
Please call to make an appointment.
Check us out on FACEBOOK!